THE JUNIOR TOUR POWERED BY UNDER ARMOUR
THE JUNIOR TOUR POWERED BY UNDER ARMOUR is a National Youth Golf League for boys and girls ages 6-18 of all skill levels. Our Under Armour Junior Golfers will play in a fun, friendly and competitive environment while developing the skills and self-confidence to improve their golf game. Leagues operate during the SPRING Season (March-June) with a Regional and a Summer National Championship and the FALL Season (September-December) with a Regional and Winter National Championship.
The TOP Under Armour Junior Golf Athletes from across the Nation are here! #itsallabouttheplayers
Beginning Summer 2021, we will award $5000 a year in (4) four $1250 annual scholarships to deserving high school seniors who exemplify what our Junior Tour represents! Two will be presented at the Summer Nationals and two at the Winter Nationals. Applications will be available through your league director in late April and must be submitted no later than May 30th for consideration for the Summer Nationals and by January 1st for the Winter Nationals. Good luck!
SEASON REGISTRATION: It is recommended that each junior player register two weeks prior to the start of the season’s matches. (Players may register no later than match #2)
Medals are awarded at all six (6) league matches for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place in all 4 divisions
*The Spring Southeast Regional Championship will be Hosted at Streamsong Resort June 10th-13th
*The Spring 2021 League - Summer National Championship will be held at Walt Disney World's Golf Courses July 16-18th 2021. (Magnolia, Palm and Oak Trail Golf Courses)
The Junior Tour will adhere to CDC guidelines as well as the listed modifications for our Junior Tour rules listed below.
1) On-Site course check-in will take place outdoors with roll call only. Pre match payment is required. Six (6) foot social distancing is to take place at all times and will be strictly enforced.
2) Participants are all walking the course (not riding on carts) and are to maintain a distance of six (6) feet between each other before, during and after the events. Groups will contain 3-4 players per hole.
3) Players may remove flag sticks but are asked to use a towel or glove while handling flag sticks.
4) Group photos will not be taken until further notice. We will take individual photos throughout the events and of each winner at the end of the round (in place of our usual award ceremonies).
5) Participants are to refrain from shaking hands, exchanging high fives, etc. Instead we suggest a head nod or wave.
6) Participants or spectators who show any signs of illness will NOT be permitted to participate in our events in any way.
7) Lift, clean and place rule in effect in all bunkers so bunker rakes are not to be touched.
8) No exchanging of score cards. Players are to keep their own score and the score for everyone in their group confirming scores at the end of each hole. At the end of the round, the players give the scores to the league director verbally to write on the scoreboard.
9) All players/caddies must handle their own golf bags. No bag drop.