THE JUNIOR TOUR POWERED BY UNDER ARMOUR
THE JUNIOR TOUR powered by UNDER ARMOUR is a national youth golf league for boys and girls ages 6-18 of all skill levels. Our Under Armour junior golfers will play in a fun, friendly and competitive environment while developing the skills and self-confidence to improve their golf game. Leagues operate during SPRING (March-June) and FALL (September-November) seasons at golf courses across North America.
Please select "LOCATE A LEAGUE" to find a league near you and become our next Under Armour ALL-STAR!
SEASON REGISTRATION: It is recommended that each junior player register two weeks prior to the start of the season’s matches. (Players may register up to match #4)
MATCH REGISTRATION: Must notify League Operator within 72 hours prior to match day.
The Spring League National Championship dates have been moved to August 7th-9th at Walt Disney World's Golf Courses.
The Fall League National Championship dates are February 12th-14th at IMG Academy Golf Course in Bradenton, FL.
The Junior Tour will adhere to CDC guidelines as well as the listed modifications for our Junior Tour rules listed below.
1) On-Site course check-in will take place outdoors with roll call only. Pre match payment is required. Six (6) foot social distancing is to take place at all times and will be strictly enforced.
2) Participants are all walking the course (not riding on carts) and are to maintain a distance of six (6) feet between each other before, during and after the events. Groups will contain 3-4 players per hole.
3) To prevent participants from handling flag sticks, flag sticks are to remain in the hole throughout the competition.
4) Group photos will not be taken until further notice. We will take individual photos throughout the events and of each winner at the end of the round (in place of our usual award ceremonies).
5) Participants are to refrain from shaking hands, exchanging high fives, etc. Instead we suggest a head nod or wave.
6) Participants or spectators who show any signs of illness will NOT be permitted to participate in our events in any way.
7) Lift, clean and place rule in effect in all bunkers so bunker rakes are not to be touched.
8) No exchanging of score cards. Players are to keep their own score and the score for everyone in their group confirming scores at the end of each hole. At the end of the round, the players give the scores to the league director verbally to write on the scoreboard.
9) All players/caddies must handle their own golf bags. No bag drop.
10) We have made adjustments so that no group gatherings of 10 or more will take place before, during or after our events.
BE THE NEXT....
UNDER ARMOUR PGA TOUR GOLFER