THE JUNIOR TOUR POWERED BY UNDER ARMOUR
THE JUNIOR TOUR POWERED BY UNDER ARMOUR is a National Youth Golf League for boys and girls ages 6-18 of all skill levels. Our Under Armour Junior Golfers will play in a fun, friendly and competitive environment while developing the skills and self-confidence to improve their golf game. Leagues operate during the SPRING Season (March-June) with a Summer National Championship and the FALL Season (September-December) with a Winter National Championship.
Please select "LOCATE A LEAGUE" to find a league near you and become our next Under Armour ALL-STAR!
SEASON REGISTRATION: It is recommended that each junior player register two weeks prior to the start of the season’s matches. (Players may register up to match #4)
The Spring 2021 League National Championship will be held at Walt Disney World's Golf Courses July 16-18th 2021.
The Fall League National Championship dates are February 12th-14th 2021 at IMG Academy Golf Course in Bradenton, FL.
Show off your Under Armour Golf Apparel and accessories by shopping online at our retail store. Please allow 10-14 business days for orders to be processed and delivered.
Our online store is currently closed for updates!
Please check back for reopening dates.
The Junior Tour will adhere to CDC guidelines as well as the listed modifications for our Junior Tour rules listed below.
1) On-Site course check-in will take place outdoors with roll call only. Pre match payment is required. Six (6) foot social distancing is to take place at all times and will be strictly enforced.
2) Participants are all walking the course (not riding on carts) and are to maintain a distance of six (6) feet between each other before, during and after the events. Groups will contain 3-4 players per hole.
3) To prevent participants from handling flag sticks, flag sticks are to remain in the hole throughout the competition.
4) Group photos will not be taken until further notice. We will take individual photos throughout the events and of each winner at the end of the round (in place of our usual award ceremonies).
5) Participants are to refrain from shaking hands, exchanging high fives, etc. Instead we suggest a head nod or wave.
6) Participants or spectators who show any signs of illness will NOT be permitted to participate in our events in any way.
7) Lift, clean and place rule in effect in all bunkers so bunker rakes are not to be touched.
8) No exchanging of score cards. Players are to keep their own score and the score for everyone in their group confirming scores at the end of each hole. At the end of the round, the players give the scores to the league director verbally to write on the scoreboard.
9) All players/caddies must handle their own golf bags. No bag drop.
UNDER ARMOUR PGA TOUR GOLFERS